Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
cannot download files with firefox
After i've had a virus on my computer, firefox did not work properly anymore. I've downloaded it several times, deinstalled and reinstalled, but nothing seems to be working. Whenever I'm trying to download a file, firefox crashes and tells me there's been a problem, firefox needs to shut down. The help-website asked me to reopen firefox in the safe mode, but it also keeps crashing in this mode. Sometimes firefox even crashes when I haven't tried to download anything. Can you help me?
All Replies (2)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked