Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

gadgets added on iGoogle, i.e. weather, horoscopes are no longer showing on the screen. Just list of those gadgets on the side bar. How do I repair?

rmcgill

when Firefox was updated on iGoogle, added gadgets on same don't load. I have the menu of gadgets......i.e. weather and horoscopes on left column but no content displayed

when Firefox was updated on iGoogle, added gadgets on same don't load. I have the menu of gadgets......i.e. weather and horoscopes on left column but no content displayed

All Replies (1)

If you are using Adblockplus: >drop down menu >Report issue on this page >bullet 'Blocking too much' and follow the next steps.

An gyara daga detsidet