Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Thunderbird has changed the layout of my screen and dropped SPLIT SCREEN mode

double2dodge

I have been trying to find an help email address for Thunderbird, as my copy has changed the layout of my screen and dropped the email display window that normally displays the email I select BELOW the email list in a SPLIT SCREEN mode.

I have been trying to find an help email address for Thunderbird, as my copy has changed the layout of my screen and dropped the email display window that normally displays the email I select BELOW the email list in a SPLIT SCREEN mode.

All Replies (1)

Zaɓi Mafita

I don't really understand your description, but it sounds like you have accidentally changed the layout. Try the options found in the menu item <View | Layout> and see if you find a layout you like better. If the Menu Bar is hidden, press <Alt> or <F10> to reveal it.

You might have hidden the Message Pane. <F8> toggles it off and on.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.