Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can't get firefox to automatically fill in my sites.

Al

I used to have firefox automatically open the site I go to with the password. Now I can't even find them anymore. What's going on!

I used to have firefox automatically open the site I go to with the password. Now I can't even find them anymore. What's going on!

All Replies (1)

Hello,

FIrst, go to about:support, then find your profile folder and click open folder. After that, close Firefox. After that, look for a file named logins.json.corrupt. If so, rename it to logins.json.

Alternatively, you can look for a logins-backup.json file, and if you do, rename it to logins.json, and look for a key4.db backup version too, and rename to key4.db. After that, restart firefox.

An gyara daga dessertdish

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.