Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

no drag and drop of tabs anymore?

Nemac

Before the last update, I’m using version 157.0 now, it was possible to simply move a complete Firefox tab using drag-and-drop. I frequently used this feature in a multi-monitor setup. While it is still possible via a right-click and the "Move Tab" option, that takes more effort than simply clicking and dragging.

Is that just switched off and hidden in some options, and really no longer possible?

Thank you,

Before the last update, I’m using version 157.0 now, it was possible to simply move a complete Firefox tab using drag-and-drop. I frequently used this feature in a multi-monitor setup. While it is still possible via a right-click and the "Move Tab" option, that takes more effort than simply clicking and dragging. Is that just switched off and hidden in some options, and really no longer possible? Thank you,

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.