Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Solved Ajiyayyu

Thunderbird Attach File(s) window has Preview Pane

groucho43

When I open a Write window, type in the text, and click the Attach button, the Attach File(s) window that opens has a Preview Pane, whereas my Windows File Explorer windows do not have that pane. How do I get rid of the Preview Pane in the Attach File)s) window? Thanks.

When I open a Write window, type in the text, and click the Attach button, the Attach File(s) window that opens has a Preview Pane, whereas my Windows File Explorer windows do not have that pane. How do I get rid of the Preview Pane in the Attach File)s) window? Thanks.
Hoton allon fuska da aka liƙa

All Replies (1)

Zaɓi Mafita

Click the icon circled in red in the attached picture to toggle the preview pane.