how to add speed dials to Firefox focus
how to add speed dials to Firefox focus
how to add speed dials to Firefox focus
Only four bookmarks ("shortcuts") can be saved? Are you kidding? This is too rinky-dink for words. Ok, nice browser for 1984. Not even then. Automation...icons...bookmark… (read more)
Only four bookmarks ("shortcuts") can be saved? Are you kidding? This is too rinky-dink for words. Ok, nice browser for 1984. Not even then. Automation...icons...bookmarks or shortcuts > 4!!!
This is really shocking. Four. Gee, Mom, how many potato chips can I have today? Four. Just four. We wrote the code for four. That is all you can ever want or need. A dozen would be unFocused.
I've asked twice before but no answers. If I add a shortcut icon to my Firefox Focus home page it us half hidden. Is this a bug? If so, PLEASE have it fixed!!