Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

"Open link in new tab" doesn't work

Aberdare00

Using Firefox 157.0.1. , Windows 10 Pro. When I right click one of the menu items I get is ""Open link in new tab". This has always worked - keeping the current tab open and opening the link in a new tab. When I click on that now it opens the link I want to go to but then closes and replaces current tab. Is this a new "feature"? Please email [redacted email from community support forum]

Using Firefox 157.0.1. , Windows 10 Pro. When I right click one of the menu items I get is ""Open link in new tab". This has always worked - keeping the current tab open and opening the link in a new tab. When I click on that now it opens the link I want to go to but then closes and replaces current tab. Is this a new "feature"? Please email [redacted email from community support forum]

Modified by James

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.