Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

I am using Firefox 6.0.2. However, several sites, including the Mozilla homepage, says I need to update.

SparrowsFlame

When I go to login to hotmail, it prompts me that my firefox needs to be updated. It also prompts me to update when I visit mozilla. However, when I look and see which version I'm using under "about Firefox" it says I'm updated and using 6.0.2.

When I go to login to hotmail, it prompts me that my firefox needs to be updated. It also prompts me to update when I visit mozilla. However, when I look and see which version I'm using under "about Firefox" it says I'm updated and using 6.0.2.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)