Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

I can't open a new tab. The new tab appears, but when I click on it, it won't do anything

Shelley

When I try to open a new tab to the right of my very first tab when I open Firefox, it won't open a new tab. The only way I can get a new tab is to right click on a link somewhere on my homepage and tell it to open a new tab for that link.

When I try to open a new tab to the right of my very first tab when I open Firefox, it won't open a new tab. The only way I can get a new tab is to right click on a link somewhere on my homepage and tell it to open a new tab for that link.

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

Try uninstalling the Ask toolbar and it should work again. There is a compatibility issue with the Ask toolbar and the current version of Firefox.

You're a legend TonyE, thanks heaps it works.

Hey, Thanks. It worked!!! I don't use the Ask Toolbar anyway. Glad to get rid of it.

Moambuepyre Alan James rupive