Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Can I migrate my bookmarks, etc., to a new computer?

remiller

I have a new computer and have migrated files, etc., to the new machine running Windows 7. I want to run Firefox on the new machine but would like to migrate my bookmarks, etc., from the old machine. How can I do that?

I have a new computer and have migrated files, etc., to the new machine running Windows 7. I want to run Firefox on the new machine but would like to migrate my bookmarks, etc., from the old machine. How can I do that?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Wait a minute! I just installed Firefox on the new computer and it has all my modifications from the old computer. How the ... did that happen?