Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

I have tried to add UK English spell check three times and still have US spell check

artsfreewho

I have tried to add UK English spell check three times and still have US spell check

I have tried to add UK English spell check three times and still have US spell check

Moambuepyre NoahSUMO rupive

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Hi,

When you're typing a text, click right in the text-box you're typing in. Go to "languages" and select the preferred language.

Kind regards, Joren

Your plugins list shows outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.

  1. Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
  2. Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers

Update the Java plugin to the latest version.

Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.


See also: