Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Navigation key-board shortcuts wont work most of the times

Ugandhar

I assigned Ctrl + Left arrow & Ctrl + Right arrow for back and front options. Most of the times, the back shortcut (Ctrl+left arrow) works but the moment I try front (Ctrl+right arrow) it doesn't work and also, after that if i hit back (Ctrl+left arrow) it won't work.

Am i missing on something or what? Please let me know if you have any fix to this.

Thank you.

I assigned Ctrl + Left arrow & Ctrl + Right arrow for back and front options. Most of the times, the back shortcut (Ctrl+left arrow) works but the moment I try front (Ctrl+right arrow) it doesn't work and also, after that if i hit back (Ctrl+left arrow) it won't work. Am i missing on something or what? Please let me know if you have any fix to this. Thank you.

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.