Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Im age 85 and cannot tell if I am synced or not

Ron Wacik

I synced with my ccamera and now it's telling me I must sync from within faitefox with an app. So, I do nIg know it is synced or not. How can I tell?

I synced with my ccamera and now it's telling me I must sync from within faitefox with an app. So, I do nIg know it is synced or not. How can I tell?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

There is no sync with a camera. If you are using an Android phone, use the relevant forum, this is for the desktop.

The one for Android is https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/mobile

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.