Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

I changed my Mozilla pasword,Did you receive a copy of this?

linda fawcett

I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy?

Linda Fawcett [redacted email]

I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy? Linda Fawcett [redacted email]

Moambuepyre James rupive

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Please remove your email address, it now open for spamming and encourages people to trawl this site for more.

This is a public forum not a way to the officials in Mozilla.

A moderator will probably intervene soon :)

linda fawcett said

I changed my Mozilla pasword,Did you receive a copy of this? I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy?

If you need help with your Mozilla Account then Mozilla has a direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

The Mozilla Account form is also located at top at Ask a Question > Mozilla Account page.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.