Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

How do I get Surfshark in the browser, it is installed

jens.axelsen

Hi I have installed Surfshark VPN, but I would like to have it in my browser under extensions Thanks

Hi I have installed Surfshark VPN, but I would like to have it in my browser under extensions Thanks

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Did you try downloading it via the inbuilt Addons, if so then yes, but if this is your own download then no.

said

Hi I have installed Surfshark VPN, but I would like to have it in my browser under extensions Thanks

The Surfshark VPN app covers the whole device,

There is this Surfshark extension https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/surfshark-vpn-proxy/ though it appears to route through proxy servers and is not a VPN nor works with the Surfshark VPN app.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.