Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava

Maximum Score for Mozilla Observatory

Bayu Angora

I checked my website https://angora.id https://angora.id at Mozilla Observatory and got A+ with 125 / 100 score.

I just curious how is maximum score can I get on Mozilla Observatory?

I checked my website ''[https://angora.id] https://angora''.id at Mozilla Observatory and got A+ with 125 / 100 score. I just curious how is maximum score can I get on Mozilla Observatory?
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

All websites start with a baseline score of 100, and receive penalties or bonuses from there. The minimum score is 0, but there is no maximum score. Bonus points are only awarded if the site's score without them is 90 (A) or greater. Currently, the highest possible score in the HTTP Observatory is 135.

https://github.com/mozilla/http-observatory/blob/main/httpobs/docs/scoring.md

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.