Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

A standard link to websites never works

Stanbh

When I am in a web page and am asked to link to another URL using the standard link system, it never works. It is a black image framing choices of which browser I want to use and "Firefox" is usually highlighted. When I click on the link, nothing happens. I want to know how to make it work, because the actual URL is seldom if ever listed. I'll send an image to help (I hope).

When I am in a web page and am asked to link to another URL using the standard link system, it never works. It is a black image framing choices of which browser I want to use and "Firefox" is usually highlighted. When I click on the link, nothing happens. I want to know how to make it work, because the actual URL is seldom if ever listed. I'll send an image to help (I hope).
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Even here, on this support site? If you click e.g. the link right above the response form, saying "rules and guidelines" — you get prompted what to do with "mailto" link like in your image instead of navigating to the guidelines page?

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.