Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Open Apps from Firefox

sin_gui

Hi, I am having issue opening iOS apps from Firefox if I click on a link from a website. These’s no prompt to click to allow redirect to the app. Always show the page asking me to download from App Store. Anyway this can be fixed? Or any settings I need to change? It was working until an update few months/a year ago.

Hi, I am having issue opening iOS apps from Firefox if I click on a link from a website. These’s no prompt to click to allow redirect to the app. Always show the page asking me to download from App Store. Anyway this can be fixed? Or any settings I need to change? It was working until an update few months/a year ago.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi Sin,

To be able to open a link in Firefox from another app, you need to set Firefox as your default browser in the first place.

Can you check if you've set Firefox as your default browser? You may want to check out Set Firefox as the default browser for iOS to learn how to do that.