Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ko téma oñemboty ha oñeñongatúma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
Jokopyre Ñongatupyre

DISABLE Picture-in-Picture

FORGOSHSAKE

Why is there a setting that doesn't do [expletive]? Picture-in-picture can't be disabled through settings or about:config..... So how the living [expletive] do I disable [expletive] buggy [expletive]? And how the [expletive] do I set it to continue playing even after closing the small picture? Why is there no [expletive] setting for this while you have a setting that doesn't do [expletive]?

Why is there a setting that doesn't do [expletive]? Picture-in-picture can't be disabled through settings or about:config..... So how the living [expletive] do I disable [expletive] buggy [expletive]? And how the [expletive] do I set it to continue playing even after closing the small picture? Why is there no [expletive] setting for this while you have a setting that doesn't do [expletive]?
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Moambuepyre Paul rupive

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi

I am going to edit your question for the language you are using. This is an open forum and we try to keep things family friendly around here.

I am also going to close this thread to give you an opportunity to read the Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines before asking your question again in a much nicer fashion.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/

Thank you