Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Saving resorted "other" bookmarks.

davidlellwanger

I want to sort my "Other" bookmarks alphabetically. When I go to Bookmarks/Manage Bookmarks/Views/Sort/sort by name, the bookmarks will sort, but when I leave that function, the bookmarks resort to the previous order. I cannot find a place to "save" the new order.

I want to sort my "Other" bookmarks alphabetically. When I go to Bookmarks/Manage Bookmarks/Views/Sort/sort by name, the bookmarks will sort, but when I leave that function, the bookmarks resort to the previous order. I cannot find a place to "save" the new order.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

You have to use a different 'sort' method: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1353528#answer-1450411

The Views menu is for showing the bookmarks in the Bookmarks Manager (Library) in a different order and doesn't sort the bookmarks permanently. You need to right-click a bookmarks folder to sort the bookmarks in this folder (Sort By Name).