Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

How Can I Change the keyboard shortcut settings so ctrl+h opens my homepage; firefox ctrl+tab[new tab] opens blank page; or is there already a keyboard shortcut

predictable_sarcasm

How Can I Change the keyboard shortcut settings so ctrl+h opens my homepage; firefox ctrl+tab[new tab] opens blank page; or is there already a keyboard shortcut

How Can I Change the keyboard shortcut settings so ctrl+h opens my homepage; firefox ctrl+tab[new tab] opens blank page; or is there already a keyboard shortcut

Opaite Mbohovái (4)

You can't change those builtin keyboard shortcuts.

Alt+Home opens the homepage. Ctrl+T opens a new tab.

thanks! alt+home is what i was looking for

when i hit ctrl+t, i wish the page would be my home page, and not black, but alas

Sounds that your new tab page currently is a blank page You can set the new tab page via "Options/Preferences -> Home".