Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

My Safari program on my MacBook keeps getting a Popup Ad

hazelwhite

I installed Norton Security last week to get rid of a Popup Ad in Safari. It did. Now it is back and I can't use Safari. How do I get rid of it. The Norton Security program says I am protected and has just been scanned. How do I protect Safari?

I installed Norton Security last week to get rid of a Popup Ad in Safari. It did. Now it is back and I can't use Safari. How do I get rid of it. The Norton Security program says I am protected and has just been scanned. How do I protect Safari?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

I had the same thing I had to go into control panel uni stars program and completely remove app and all data passwords and emails All I use now is windows defender with malware protect also keep your widow and Microsoft up to date . I failed to do a few updates I now have errors in the default factory setting you can't reload I have had to send it manufacturers to either correct hidden NFTS files or I will have to replace it Hope this helps