Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Out of the blue I am no longer receiving emails. They are there on the Charter site, but do not arrive at Thunderbird. I appear to be able to send emails.ils,

barthian

All of a sudden, having made no changes, I cannot receive emails via Thunderbird. It appears that I can send them, but not receive them. I can see that they have arrived on the Charter site, but are not arriving at my Thunderbird account.

All of a sudden, having made no changes, I cannot receive emails via Thunderbird. It appears that I can send them, but not receive them. I can see that they have arrived on the Charter site, but are not arriving at my Thunderbird account.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Have your followed the instructions in this article? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cannot-receive-messages

Thanks for your input. I appreciate you taking the time. It turns out the problem resolved itself when I re-booted the computer.