Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

I have 2 Hotmail accounts on my computer.Can only access 1 of them.

Shawl

I have 2 Hotmail accounts on my computer. I can only seem to be able to open 1 of them.When I try to get into the other hotmail account message comes up that says Server not found.However I do have an Ipod and I can open both accounts and check my emails on that. I want to be able to open both my hotmail accounts on my computer like I used to be able to do. I've been on multiple forums but can't seem to get an answer of what I should do to accomplish this. Can anyone help me with this?

I have 2 Hotmail accounts on my computer. I can only seem to be able to open 1 of them.When I try to get into the other hotmail account message comes up that says Server not found.However I do have an Ipod and I can open both accounts and check my emails on that. I want to be able to open both my hotmail accounts on my computer like I used to be able to do. I've been on multiple forums but can't seem to get an answer of what I should do to accomplish this. Can anyone help me with this?
Emoñe’ẽ ko mbohavái ejeregua reheve

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Multifox {web link} Multifox is an extension that allows Firefox to connect to websites using different user names. Simultaneously!

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

You should be able to open both accounts. I believe Hotmail T&C may expect you to have only one account, but possibly multiple alliases.

You may have problems opening two separate hotmail accounts at once in Firefox. Try using a new private browsing window for the second one. With any look that will separate them enough for you to use both at once.

(With other account holders permission.) I sometimes open my own and another persons hotmail account by that method.

I tried that but it didn't work.

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Multifox {web link} Multifox is an extension that allows Firefox to connect to websites using different user names. Simultaneously!