Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

Dates on schedules are posted in GMT rather than allowing change options.

billposey

I cannot find an option to changing the times from Greenwich Mean Time to Central Time Zones on the modules on my home page for my sports team.

Thu 11/24, 9:15pm GMT+00:00

How would I change this time in firefox?

I cannot find an option to changing the times from Greenwich Mean Time to Central Time Zones on the modules on my home page for my sports team. Thu 11/24, 9:15pm GMT+00:00 How would I change this time in firefox?

All Replies (1)

Firefox has no control over time settings. That type of setting is usually made in Preferences or Settings for the website, in a user control panel for that website.