Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Unable to put VPN on

jchfrancois

I click on the VPN tab above. I get a window to sign in and do so. I get another window that says get started. I cannot close that window so go back to the VPN tab above and this keeps looping between sign in, which I am already signed in and the other window that says get started in which there are no other buttons of tabs. When i press esc the window disappears and then when i press VPN button again, the same thing happens. So cannot get VPN!

I click on the VPN tab above. I get a window to sign in and do so. I get another window that says get started. I cannot close that window so go back to the VPN tab above and this keeps looping between sign in, which I am already signed in and the other window that says get started in which there are no other buttons of tabs. When i press esc the window disappears and then when i press VPN button again, the same thing happens. So cannot get VPN!

All Replies (1)

Hi Francois,

It looks like you may be affected by this bug. Have you tried signing out of your Mozilla account to see whether that helps?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.