Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

why does VPN keep turning off on its own, is there a way to keep it permanently on?

acostas4cj

I noticed every time I go to turn VPN on it has turned off. How do I keep it permanently on

I noticed every time I go to turn VPN on it has turned off. How do I keep it permanently on

All Replies (1)

Hey there, maybe this happens because you have reached your free 50gb limit, is that the case?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.