Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I am 81 yrs old and would like to set up new Browser page replacing "edge" with items I WOULD like to ppear

Ronald J Xifo

I am a senior with some tech experiance. I would like a browser page with items I enjoy, i.e. news of most recent happenings. Some sports (Baseball/football.) No adds except what I wish to look for. Stocks is very important, Currently watch and read from FOX Business, my preference! Finally, how can I print a manuel on the various componants available with foxfire? I really like to learn by reading at my pace when updating my laptop.

Thank You Ron X

I am a senior with some tech experiance. I would like a browser page with items I enjoy, i.e. news of most recent happenings. Some sports (Baseball/football.) No adds except what I wish to look for. Stocks is very important, Currently watch and read from FOX Business, my preference! Finally, how can I print a manuel on the various componants available with foxfire? I really like to learn by reading at my pace when updating my laptop. Thank You Ron X

All Replies (1)

Hi not sure there is a 'complete' manual but you can start with

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/get-started

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.