Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

In creating a new message, how to make it default to add (cc) a specific email address

TiffCue

Hi! I want to add a specific email address as a default recipient of the message I am sending, specifically, to add my Superior as CC. Is there a way to make this default when I click on create a new message? I tend to forget to add my Superior's email address hence I need it to be part of the new message button (not template or draft). Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Hi! I want to add a specific email address as a default recipient of the message I am sending, specifically, to add my Superior as CC. Is there a way to make this default when I click on create a new message? I tend to forget to add my Superior's email address hence I need it to be part of the new message button (not template or draft). Hope you can help me. Thanks!

All Replies (1)

Tools|Account Settings|{select account}|Copies & Folders has places to enter default Cc: and Bcc: addresses. Further similar settings can be found for each identity associated with an account: Tools|Account Settings|Account Settings|Manage Identities|{select identity}|Edit|Copies & Folders.

Of course, this is per account/identity and so will apply to every message you send under this identity.