Fragen foar ûnderwerp:

Firefox sturggles to establish firm connection with bluetooth earbuds

Hello, I am currently using windows 11 with firefox 149.0. Regardless of what website I use (youtube. steam etc), the browser struggles to establish consistent connection… (mear ynfo)

Hello, I am currently using windows 11 with firefox 149.0. Regardless of what website I use (youtube. steam etc), the browser struggles to establish consistent connection to my bluetooth earbuds. It connects for one moment, but then soon the volume goes out and eventually it disconnects. Though it would reconnect soon, the cycle just keeps ongoing. I have experimented with other apps and browsers, as well as multiple bluetooth earbuds of other brands to be sure that it is a firefox issue. I have checked the volume mixer menu to ensure that there is nothing wrong. I have also made sure that my drivers are all up to date with no issue. But the issue still persists.

Oplost Argivearre 5 1 60

Video keeps dimming when the pause menu fades

Title pretty much says it all. got the new update and now every time i watch a video on Disney +, the pause menu will fade then the video goes super dark. it was working… (mear ynfo)

Title pretty much says it all. got the new update and now every time i watch a video on Disney +, the pause menu will fade then the video goes super dark. it was working fine yesterday

Iepen 1

YouTube fullscreen becomes a grey screen

When i go to fullscreen from default view on YouTube, the screen becomes grey but the video is still playing and the audio is working fine. However, i can go to fullscre… (mear ynfo)

When i go to fullscreen from default view on YouTube, the screen becomes grey but the video is still playing and the audio is working fine. However, i can go to fullscreen just fine if im in cinema mode. How do i fix this?

Iepen 10

Youtube 4K av1 60fps video decode error on Linux .

Tested on OpenSuse Tumbleweed both native & flatpak but also on latest live ubuntu image . After some seconds , with healthy buffer , video pauses/starts with new bu… (mear ynfo)

Tested on OpenSuse Tumbleweed both native & flatpak but also on latest live ubuntu image . After some seconds , with healthy buffer , video pauses/starts with new buffer , until it drops to 480p ignoring the manually 4K setting . When setting manually again to 4K , YT throws error . Blocking av1 and switching to vp9 fixes it . Hardware capable of running av1 (amd , rdna3 , rx 7800t) , local videos or using other chromium based browsers work fine .

Iepen

NVIDIA RTX Video Enhancement/Hardware Acceleration Not Working on New Build.

Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clear… (mear ynfo)

Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clearing caches, forcing it on in about:config, etc. The plugin seems to be broken.

Was working just fine for over a year prior.

Latest Stable Firefox 156.0.1 RTX 5080 Driver 596.49 (May '26)

Does not show as working in the Control Panel, and is clearly not working on any video site. YouTube, the BBC, and Twitch were the ones most tested.

Please consider a fix. Thank you.

Iepen 2 20

Problem with multiple windows when a video is playing in full-screen mode

Since one of the most recent updates, I've been having the following problem: A video from YouTube or Twitch is playing in full-screen mode in Window 1. When I open anoth… (mear ynfo)

Since one of the most recent updates, I've been having the following problem:

A video from YouTube or Twitch is playing in full-screen mode in Window 1.

When I open another window and switch back and forth between the two windows, the second window doesn't fill the entire screen, and instead of the Windows taskbar, part of the video from Window 1 is displayed at the bottom. Is there a way to change this back?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Iepen 1

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but… (mear ynfo)

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

Iepen 1

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but… (mear ynfo)

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

Iepen

постоянное отображение панели задач, при просмотре видео, в браузере, в формате "на весь экран" с версии 156.0

Постоянное отображение панели задач (до тех пор, пока не нажму на иконку браузера на панели дважды. Повторяется с каждым заходом в режим "на весь экран" ), при просмотре … (mear ynfo)

Постоянное отображение панели задач (до тех пор, пока не нажму на иконку браузера на панели дважды. Повторяется с каждым заходом в режим "на весь экран" ), при просмотре видео, в браузере, в формате "на весь экран" с версии 156.0. в других браузерах подобной проблемы нет, только в Firefox. Прикладываю скрин визуального отображения проблемы. С настройками самой панели задач проблем нет, перепроверял.

Oplost 11 255

Instagram videos not loading on yahoo.com articles

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking … (mear ynfo)

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version

Iepen 1

Youtube won't play videos

Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this. I tried clea… (mear ynfo)

Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this.

I tried clearing cache, disabling extensions, disabling DNS resolver and the hardware thingy, also checking for Firefox updates, but nothing seems to help. I switched to firefox to escape ai, but I cannot get work done properly here, please help and suggest what more I can try to fix it.

Iepen 1

I can hear youtube videos in chrome but not in firefox

Speakers are not muted. When I play a youtube video in Firefox I don't hear anything but if I play the same video in Chrome it works fine. I really prefer Firefox but I… (mear ynfo)

Speakers are not muted. When I play a youtube video in Firefox I don't hear anything but if I play the same video in Chrome it works fine. I really prefer Firefox but I occasionally need to use my browser for Teams meetings and the audio doesn't work.

Iepen 5 61

Hello . i cannot play sounds after the last update .

Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in fire… (mear ynfo)

Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in firefox i dont have sound . Is this fixable  ???? Kindest gregards Tom

Iepen

Firefox vs. Netflix HDR

When using Firefox to access Netflix the video is distorted/greyed out in HDR mode, but displays properly using Microsoft Edge. None of my other streaming services experi… (mear ynfo)

When using Firefox to access Netflix the video is distorted/greyed out in HDR mode, but displays properly using Microsoft Edge. None of my other streaming services experience this issue. How do I get Firefox to properly display Netflix in HDR mode?

Netflix customer service sent me here.

Iepen 5