Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Instagram videos not loading on yahoo.com articles

pagirl

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version

Alle antwurden (1)

Go to the Developer Tools (Ctrl + Shift +I), switch to Network and reload the page. Everything red from the Instagram domain should have a reason next to it.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.