Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Hello . i cannot play sounds after the last update .

tomdybendal

Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in firefox i dont have sound . Is this fixable  ???? Kindest gregards Tom

Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in firefox i dont have sound . Is this fixable ???? Kindest gregards Tom

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.