Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Can I copy/paste a FF Reader pdf file to a 2nd computer that does not have FF Reader?

silverblue

I have 2 computers, one has Fire Fox Reader one does not. Is it possible to copy/paste by way of a jump drive a pdf file that is saved using Fire Fox Reader to the computer that does not have Fire Fox Reader and be able to open & work with that pdf file? The second computer only has Adobe Reader installed.

I already know that an Adobe Reader pdf file moved from the 2nd computer to the first will open, it opens in Fire Fox Reader.

I have 2 computers, one has Fire Fox Reader one does not. Is it possible to copy/paste by way of a jump drive a pdf file that is saved using Fire Fox Reader to the computer that does not have Fire Fox Reader and be able to open & work with that pdf file? The second computer only has Adobe Reader installed. I already know that an Adobe Reader pdf file moved from the 2nd computer to the first will open, it opens in Fire Fox Reader.

Alle antwurden (1)

Keazen oplossing

Yes, if you save a PDF file then you can open that file with any program that can handle such a PDF file.

So if the other computer has the Adobe Reader then that program will be used.