Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

there is no "Import and Backup" button in "Show All Bookmarks"

cathodion

I'm trying to import bookmarks from an HTML file, using the isntructions at https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Importing%20Bookmarks%20from%20an%20HTML%20File?as=aaq#os=linux&browser=fx7

I click Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks.

The next step says "From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Import Bookmarks from HTML.... "

However, I don't see anything that says "Import and Backup". I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 on Ubuntu/Oneiric Ocelot, recently upgraded.

I'm trying to import bookmarks from an HTML file, using the isntructions at https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Importing%20Bookmarks%20from%20an%20HTML%20File?as=aaq#os=linux&browser=fx7 I click Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks. The next step says "From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Import Bookmarks from HTML.... " However, I don't see anything that says "Import and Backup". I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 on Ubuntu/Oneiric Ocelot, recently upgraded.

Alle antwurden (2)

Keazen oplossing

Ubuntu 11.xx displays window menus in the control bar at the top of the screen with the switch to the Unity window manager.

Click on Bookmarks/Show All Bookmarks then move your mouse to the left upper corner toward Firefox Web Browser.

You'll get pop up menu (Organize, Views and Import and Backup).

That worked, thanks! Not used to menus being there.