Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How do I adjust the font size which is now so miniscule that I can't read it?!

mlc1891

How do I increase the size of the font of the incoming e-mails?

How do I increase the size of the font of the incoming e-mails?

Alle antwurden (1)

See Zoom text of web pages - MozillaZine Knowledge Base

To change the text size of web pages, do any of the following

  • Firefox 3 and above: View -> Zoom -> Zoom In / Zoom Out / Reset / Zoom Text Only
    • Ctrl+0 (hold the control key and press zero) resets zoom to normal size (Zoom RESET).
    • Ctrl++ (hold the control key and press the plus key) makes the text larger (Zoom IN).
    • Ctrl+- (hold the control key and press the minus key) makes the text smaller. (Zoom OUT)
    • Ctrl+scroll with mouse wheel

Bewurke troch David McRitchie op