Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How do I get Firefox to stop trying to recover my last session? It is not set to do that but does it anyway.

JeanieC

Every time I restart Firefox, it tries to restore my last session, and it fails to do that. I don't want to restore the last session. I want a fresh session. That is why I restarted it. I checked under Tools/Options/When Firefox starts... It is set to Show my home page. In spite of this, it always tries to restore my last session. Why is this happening and how do I make it stop doing it?

Every time I restart Firefox, it tries to restore my last session, and it fails to do that. I don't want to restore the last session. I want a fresh session. That is why I restarted it. I checked under Tools/Options/When Firefox starts... It is set to Show my home page. In spite of this, it always tries to restore my last session. Why is this happening and how do I make it stop doing it?

Alle antwurden (1)

If you do not use "Show my windows and tabs from last time" then make sure that Firefox closes properly to prevent session restore from reopening a possibly crashed session.

See "Hang at exit":