Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How do I filter my search to get URL results from one country only?

videot_train

For many searches I do not require results that give web sites other than in a particular country. For instance, I may want search results for URLs ending in ".co.uk". How do I get Firefox to return those URLs and not include heaps of others that will just waste my time sifting through to get to the ones I want?

For many searches I do not require results that give web sites other than in a particular country. For instance, I may want search results for URLs ending in ".co.uk". How do I get Firefox to return those URLs and not include heaps of others that will just waste my time sifting through to get to the ones I want?

Alle antwurden (1)

Bewurke troch cor-el op