Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

I want to add another line to my bookmarks tool bar

thedude6t

I already have one line and have filled it to the point of having a drop down on the far right side. I don't want a drop down, I want a second or even a third line showing my bookmarks.

I already have one line and have filled it to the point of having a drop down on the far right side. I don't want a drop down, I want a second or even a third line showing my bookmarks.

Alle antwurden (1)

Look at: Incredible Bookmarks: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/50722