Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How do I stop the tab bar from scrolling to the left whenever I open a new tab? It's a constant distraction

whoisus

If I have more than a single tab bar of tabs open whenever I open a new one the tab I'm currently on is shifted to the left of the bar 1 spot until it's the leftmost tab on the screen.

Is it possible to stop firefox from doing this as the movement of the tabs at the top of the screen is incredibly distracting?

If I have more than a single tab bar of tabs open whenever I open a new one the tab I'm currently on is shifted to the left of the bar 1 spot until it's the leftmost tab on the screen. Is it possible to stop firefox from doing this as the movement of the tabs at the top of the screen is incredibly distracting?

Alle antwurden (2)

What did you install into Firefox to give you multiple tab bars?

I don't have multiple tab bars and haven't installed anything to try and get them.

I re-read what I wrote earlier and realised it's not worded clearly when I said: If I have more than a single tab bar of tabs open

I meant: When I have so many tabs open that they won't all fit into the tab bar at once