Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

It takes afew seconds for firefox to open. I have checked about updates, Firefox says that there isn't any ,I have firefox 3.6.3

AnonymousUser

It takes a few seconds for firefox to open. I am aware that windows automatically checks for windows updates. When I check into updates for mozilla firefox; it says that there are not any. The mozilla firefox that I have is mozilla firefox 3.6.3

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== Recently

It takes a few seconds for firefox to open. I am aware that windows automatically checks for windows updates. When I check into updates for mozilla firefox; it says that there are not any. The mozilla firefox that I have is mozilla firefox 3.6.3 == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == Recently

Alle antwurden (1)

Only "a few seconds"?