Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

CONSTANTLY getting this very specific message: "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: chrome://ytoolbar/content/utils.js:60"

AnonymousUser

CONSTANTLY getting this prompt: "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: chrome://ytoolbar/content/utils.js:60"

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== going from site to site

CONSTANTLY getting this prompt: "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: chrome://ytoolbar/content/utils.js:60" == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == going from site to site

Alle antwurden (4)

'ytoolbar'is the Yahoo! Toolbar. You could try to update it. I will give you a fair warning that I see people struggling to change their search engine settings back from Yahoo, the Toolbar could be a culprit in that.

Or you can disable it. See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+extensions+with+Firefox#How_to_disable_or_uninstall_extensions

I had the same problem. I uninstalled yahoo toolbar and reinstalled again and problem was gone

this is the error message that I'm constantly getting for the start of firefox

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsBlocklistService.js:648

I have the same problem and believe the nsBlocklistService.js:648 refers to the Norton /Symantic security protection which is used to block phishing sites. I use Norton 360 and suspect it is the cause. Are you also using Norton?