Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Why is my email arriving with the text covered by emojis?

suzusue

I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .

I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.