Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

In MS Outlook, incoming links do not open Firefox when clicked

Chef Jerry

I have to copy the link and manually open Firefox and paste it Search. This is a new and unwanted change. I do not think i caused it.

I have to copy the link and manually open Firefox and paste it Search. This is a new and unwanted change. I do not think i caused it.

Alle antwurden (1)

Hello,

Microsoft recently updated so that outlook automatically opens in edge. If you are using the classic outlook app, click on file > options > advanced , then scroll down to "File and browser preferences", then find "Open hyperlinks from Outlook in:" and change the dropdown from Microsoft Edge to Default Browser. After that, click OK to apply changes.

If it is the newer version of outlook, go to settings > general > files and links, then under "Link handling", find the option for opening hyperlinks and change the selection from Microsoft Edge to Default Browser.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.