Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

how do I set firefox to not retain history of websites visited

Brian

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

Alle antwurden (1)

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.