Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Password autofill background *(WHITE) does not follow system settings / Dark mode

techhead17

With the most recent update, the autofill password background color is now white instead of black, as it had been forever, with my system settings on Dark Mode / system.

I cant see any place to change the autofill background color, other than follow system settings or set to dark mode. Which I have done both, restarted firefox and my PC - still showing white background. again, this just started with a recent firefox update, about a week or so ago, maybe there is a glitch in there?

Please advise. Thank you~ SG

With the most recent update, the autofill password background color is now white instead of black, as it had been forever, with my system settings on Dark Mode / system. I cant see any place to change the autofill background color, other than follow system settings or set to dark mode. Which I have done both, restarted firefox and my PC - still showing white background. again, this just started with a recent firefox update, about a week or so ago, maybe there is a glitch in there? Please advise. Thank you~ SG

Alle antwurden (3)

It's actually yellow:

(If you're describing a different surface, could you perhaps upload a screenshot what it looks like for you? Thanks!)

I am talking about the pop up box where you see the saved pw account to click the saved password ["test" and Manage Passwords], yours shows w black coloring, and so did mine until a recent firefix update, now that pop up is with glaring white background, so that's what I am trying to change back to be black, not the actual password box of the sites.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.