Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

The taskbar interferes with watching videos in full‑screen mode; the taskbar itself disappears for a split second in full‑screen mode, and then reappears, overlapping part of the content.

misha.10.ru.az

I checked the parameters:

full-screen-api.ignore-widgets = false browser.fullscreen.autohide = true

I restarted File Explorer, the browser, and the PC; the problem only occurs in Firefox. At the same time, if I press F11 in advance, then when I press F again or open a full‑screen video with the mouse, the taskbar no longer interferes. I tried running the video in incognito mode, but the problem persists.

I checked the parameters: full-screen-api.ignore-widgets = false browser.fullscreen.autohide = true I restarted File Explorer, the browser, and the PC; the problem only occurs in Firefox. At the same time, if I press F11 in advance, then when I press F again or open a full‑screen video with the mouse, the taskbar no longer interferes. I tried running the video in incognito mode, but the problem persists.
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Alle antwurden (1)

Fixed in 157.0

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.