Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Oplost

ERROR MESSAGE

jmerr60228

I keep getting a messages anytime I try to visit a site which I have been to before? here's an example

"mail.aol.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site."
I keep getting a messages anytime I try to visit a site which I have been to before? here's an example "mail.aol.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site."

Alle antwurden (2)

That means something changed the site contents during transmission, and the site publishes specification that if this happens the connection must fail hard.

Do you use any external VPN that might be trying to stuff advertising into the sites accessed? Or e.g. your modem is trying to show a page about weak signal or something? Any security/phishing/malware apps running, potentially scanning your secure connections?

Keazen oplossing

I just use the VPN built in Firefox. I checked Edge and Chrome and got the same results? And it wasn't only one website, it seemed to be everyone that I had a username and password for? I ended up clearing the tmp files and cookies and it started working again. Thanks for the input.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.