Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Oplost

How do I change the VPN location?

IanStar

I just activated the built-in VPN for the Firefox browser on Android. How do I change the location? ie. I'm in Australia but want the internet to think I'm in the UK...

I just activated the built-in VPN for the Firefox browser on Android. How do I change the location? ie. I'm in Australia but want the internet to think I'm in the UK...

Alle antwurden (2)

Keazen oplossing

The recent built-in VPN feature in Firefox for Android is experimental and in a progressive rollout in testing. It currently does not have a way to change the location now in Firefox for Android. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1602028 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1601657

Thanks, James 👍

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.