Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Error "No video with supported format and MIME type found"

SentleXR

Error "No video with supported format and MIME type found" when trying to play video in many third-party players in FireFox Nightly. There is no such error in Firefox/Beta; everything works normally. What should I do? I don't want to switch to Firefox; it doesn't have about:config. And in Firefox Beta, there are no options "Enable Isolated Processes with Zygote Preloading (requires restart)" and "Enable Isolated Content Process (requires restart)", which prevent tabs from being loaded in the background. Nightly updates don't help.

Error "No video with supported format and MIME type found" when trying to play video in many third-party players in FireFox Nightly. There is no such error in Firefox/Beta; everything works normally. What should I do? I don't want to switch to Firefox; it doesn't have about:config. And in Firefox Beta, there are no options "Enable Isolated Processes with Zygote Preloading (requires restart)" and "Enable Isolated Content Process (requires restart)", which prevent tabs from being loaded in the background. Nightly updates don't help.
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.